Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Keeping busy - The plan for day 6 of bed rest

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to still work from home while on bed rest. It helps me keep my mind off of the clock. I also looked at my pile of crocheted stuff - there are 5 blankets and a purse LOL.  Clearly I've been a crocheting mad woman!!! So this is sort of what my day looks like :


  1. Wake up and shower
  2. Eat breakfast
  3. 1 morning conference call
  4. Type up a few documents 
  5. Watch an episode of cheaters
  6. Eat a snack
  7. Take a second conference call 
  8. Watch an episode of First 48
  9. Eat a snack 
  10. Take a 3rd conference call
  11. Draft a workplan
  12. Draft some emails 
  13. Post on my forums
  14. Crochet for half an hour
  15. Get on Blogger and post something else :)
Wow... my life has dwindled to pretty much what I can do on the couch or within arms reach. I should add that there are about 7 bathroom trips in the middle of all of that too. I'm also on another forum - www.keepemcookin.com . I get tweets from them about interesting things to check online. Right now www.bored.com has made it on my bedrest survival kit!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds kind of relaxing, but I can see how you might go stir crazy very soon! Good luck with the bed rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's so hard when you are active..... then they tell you - you can't do anything. And let me tell you - day time television is the worst! It sucks your soul away one talk show at a time!

    ReplyDelete