Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1 day to viability!!

My baby has been measuring ahead all along  - so I'm sure her ultrasound size says more than 24 weeks flat. However... tomorrow I officially hit 24 weeks gestational age. I'm so close to that line - I can taste it. I'm so tempted to try and sleep the second half of the day off just to make it go faster :) I'm headed to the hospital for my doc appointment in a few hours. That's always relieving and anxiety filled all at once. I woke up this morning and I'm just lying here waiting for the baby to wake up. How silly is that? Today of all days I need her to be kicking up her usual storm...c'mon - give me a sign little one!!! Other than that - I'm ok - nervous but ok. I'm also due for another 17p shot after the doc appt. Funny thing - they don't hurt - but the size of the needle can make you faint. It seriously looks like a needle you'd use on a cow or a horse!  OK enough of the crazy pregnant woman speak..... let me get the day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment