Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fresh cervix measurement tomorrow - excited and nervous

Tomorrow I head back to the perinatologist for another cervix measurement. I'm excited that I'll get to see my little one again. Even more so - she should be technically measuring more than 24 weeks flat tomorrow since she's always measured ahead. I'm hoping that my cervix is still nicely closed and at most - holding at 2cm. I won't be greedy and ask for it to be longer, but I'd be really happy if my cervix got a little bit longer. At this point - every millimeter counts. We get to discuss when we will be doing steroid treatments as well. I know they say Google is a pregnant woman's nemesis - but I've been googling steroid protocols so that I have an idea of what the process entails. So continues the baby baking!

2 comments: