Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our baby's first facial picture - is she trying to suck the placenta?

I know this is cheezy . I always gawked at those pregnant women and mothers who showed their ultrasound pictures and baby shots to anyone who would look. Well I've totally joined the ranks. I can't even begin to describe the amount of pride I felt when I saw this picture. So far being pregnant has been a series of tests, ultrasounds, injections, and constant fears about a pregnancy loss. Our baby has also looked like a skinny - scrawny looking this. Then this week happened.... we got to see our little girl at 25 weeks 6 days and she looked like a baby. The perinatologist gave us a 3D scan or 4D - I can never tell what the difference is. All I know is that we can see her face in real detail.

The other cool thing was while he was doing it - we got to see her moving in 3D. Now that was awesome. We caught her blinking, smiling, and trying to suck on the placenta! Now that was definitely something different. Doing this just makes me love her that much more. I'm so impatient ... I'm ready to meet her ... but we've got roughly 99 days to go!! Anyway - here's the pic... here's our little baby

No comments:

Post a Comment