Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Biting my nails a bit for tomorrow's appointment

This will be a really short post today. I'm headed to the perinatologist tomorrow for a fresh cervix measurement and another 17p shot in my butt. It drives me nuts thinking about if my cervix is doing ok. I've had no symptoms so I guess no reason to panic, but incompetent cervix is so often asymptomatic. I keep having thoughts that my cervix is just slowly unraveling on its own. Thursday I go my glucose tolerance test. Yes one more thing to panic about. At least it's only the 1-hour test. If I pass it I don't have to test again. If I fail, I have to do the 3-hour test. And if I fail that ... well I have gestational diabetes!

Well ok no more panicking  - sorry for the raggedy post today....I'll have more to share after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment