Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Nesting is in full effect

I can't believe it  - I'm almost 8 months pregnant. We've started putting our nursery together. It's kind of interesting to see the different pieces coming together . Now here's a disclaimer - we've just started so it's not anywhere close to finished. We haven't even decided where the decals will ultimately end up.

Here's the changing table and the dresser. I have stuck everything up with frog tape until I decide where it will all go.



Here's the crib that we went with. For anyone interested - it's the .Delta  Canton 4 in 1 Convertible Crib . It's one of those 4 in 1 cribs - so it will expand into a a day bed ( which I'll never use) , toddler bed, and then full size bed when it's done. That's the tiddliwinks safari bedding there too.

Here's the lion part of the decals. Sorry for the white block. It's the baby's name  - but I'm not ready to share that yet!

Here's the decal for the giraffe.


Here's the little monkey riding the elephant


Here's the picture of the dresser, the far too tiny hampers, and the diaper stacker.

I'll post some pics when I'm closer to wrapping everything up - but for now - this is the starting point of the nursery. I can't believe we're so close. My cerclage comes out in just 30 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment