Monday, June 27, 2011

I want to serve my baby eviction papers

I never thought this would be me. How can someone who dubs herself an infertility warrior actually be fantasizing about the day this baby comes out of her? I don't know what happened, but in the last 10 days or so - I got very tired of being pregnant. I feel like every day I get a little bigger. I'm terribly uncomfortable. It hurts to move and I feel like a beached whale. In addition, I have this irrational feeling that until this baby is in my arms she's at risk. My body has failed me before - so why should I believe that it's going to work perfectly this time. My doc won't induce me before 39 weeks - and that's just 1.5 weeks away - but it feels like it is oh so far away.

I've heard that women get to this point - where they just want the baby out - I just didn't think I would. I hate looking at the baby room which is all done. I have the play yard set up in the living room so she'll have a safe place to sleep. I have the co sleeper in my bedroom - just waiting for the baby. Today's post will be short as I'm sleep deprived, feel like I am carrying a solid beach ball on my stomach. I just want my labor to finally begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment