Saturday, February 1, 2014

Going on week 2 of an off stomach

Ugh, yeah .... this ain't pretty. Fine I thought I had a stomach flu before I got pregnant. Now I know that was just pregnancy. The problem is I'm @ 9.5 weeks or so - and probably have another 3 - 4 weeks of this. I'm not complaining as such, and I haven't vomited THAT much but seriously .... I'm getting tired of constantly feeling like I may hurl in the next few minutes. Add to that the intense grogginess - and I'm just a hot mess.
This is so different from my last pregnancy where I had a bit of nausea, but nothing to this extent. I feel like I'm in a constant haze - and a total sloth. I have to eat hourly or the nausea comes back. The plus side is 2 weeks of this and I'm down 4 lb LOL! Anyway  not too much to report today - except - I'm not too far away from the second trimester - wooooohooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment