Wednesday, February 12, 2014

zzzzzzzz......NOT!

I'm writing this at 5:30 am..... been up since 3 am. I woke up at 3 am for NO REASON. Actually that's not true. Since falling pregnant I wake up for any reason. Need to pee - wake up. Arm falls asleep..... wake up. Got gas - wake up. Thirsty - wake up. Hungry - wake up.... I'm so over this. A few weeks ago I was falling asleep during conversations..... now I'm up at 3 hours before the crack of dawn :(

I also think I'm hungry .... but I don't have the energy to forage for food. This is just a reminder of how I'm going to be sleep deprived for quite some time! Changing thought streams..... I also have made huge strides with our move. We have secured pet shipping. We're still waiting for our shipping company to come back with estimates for the shipping. We found a car storage company and have identified 11 potential places to rent. DH is also researching cars since he will have to purchase one a few days within arriving. Man oh man ... so many details and so little time...

Ok delirious woman signing off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment