Monday, August 23, 2010

Next step in the battle with Progesterone in Oil shots

So I'm still struggling with these shots. Dh and I keep working on different techniques to alleviate the symptoms. Last night we did this :


  1. Heating pad for 15 minutes
  2. injecting higher ( near the very top of my butt )
  3. 10 minutes deep strong massage in my cheeks
  4. Heating pad for 20 minutes
  5. Stretching exercises raising my legs to 90 degrees ( PAINFUL)
  6. Heating pad for another 20 minutes
  7. One more 30 minute massage
  8. In the morning - gave myself another massage
  9. 10 minutes on a treadmill - 1.0 on the speed, level 8 on the incline to stretch the butt


That's brought my pain from a level 9 to maybe a level 8 - 7.5 . I don't hurt as much when I walk but sitting is still painful. Also - sitting for any period of time creates pain when standing up and walking. Sigh*

Today I go and beg the nurse for a better regiment. I'm also getting my progesterone levels measured. I can't go back to work until I can tolerate sitting in a chair

No comments:

Post a Comment