Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dinner craving so crazy maybe I'm preggers?

Sigh - that's just my mind getting ahead of itself. With 7 days till I find out of I'm pregnant - my mind is starting to play tricks. but I was surprised at the dinner I made for myself. Since the prospect of having a child has motivated me to much better compliance with metformin - this is a metformin-safe dinner meal:

1 skinless bone-in chicken thigh roasted in the oven
4 100% whole grain crackers
2 slices of tomato
2 small strawberries
1 teaspoon hummus
1 teaspoon potato salad
1/2 a plum sliced
1 small clementine / tangelo <-- not entirely sure what kind of orange citrus fruit it is

I have no idea what motivated me to put this together on a single plate - but it's definitely hitting the spot tonight - YUM!.

No comments:

Post a Comment