Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 1 of my 2WW err 10 day wait.....

OK first of all - my 2WW is really a 10 day wait. But hey - I'm happy for the 4 less days. I'm still struggling with the PIO shots - so I can't really move around much. I think waiting to see if this worked for 2 weeks is one thing - but being in excruciating pain in your butt cheeks while waiting is just darn right wrong!

I know my mind is going to play tricks on me. So far I have only had one of those - hmm.... wonder if that's because of implantation thoughts. I did my ET yesterday. I got a nasty headache that lasted about 45 minutes. I took my PIO shot - and woke up in horrible pain this morning. I didn't feel so hot, but I decided to take a hot shower. Those have really been helping. Talk about a total FAIL. I got a crazy dizzy spell as I was walking into the shower and DH had to catch me and help me hobble back into bed. I also had some weird hissing in my ears for 20 minutes. I decided screw working from home today - I need sleep....

I've been dozing on and off for the last 5 hours and plan to be in this bed for the rest of the day. So of course you know I'm asking myself ... I wonder what that headache was all about.......... what about the dizziness? Dizziness is how I found out I was preggers to begin with last time. But....who knows.... it's too early... still 9 days to go with my wait!! Ugh!

So i'm trapped in bed with my laptop, my thoughts, and hopefully a blastocyst that decided to camp out inside of me for 9 months. You gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment