Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 4 of the 2WW

Ugh, so I'm a little irked that I am not feeling more on this 2ww. Last time my uterus was dancing in all directions, but then again, that resulted in a BFN - so who knows. My boobs hurt like all hell when I take my bra off, but that's courtesy of the progesterone supplements.

Last night I felt my first twinge down there. Just a sharp sensation in my lower belly and then a flash of something on my lower back. Then it was gone. No idea if that was anything or something to get excited about. I also got real tired last night after dinner. Around 8:30 pm I was pretty much dozing off. I have no idea if that means anything either - double ugh!

I'm all frustrated, because the first time I was pregnant I found out at 9 weeks. Not a sign in sight! I didn't have any spotting, cramps, cravings, mood swings, or anything. In fact I only found out because suddenly I was completely exhausted and I thought I had a virus.

I've also had some crazy dreams lately. One where I was a mother holding our new child, another where I had a pet cougar. Another one where I was in a TV show (live studio ) and we were all on chairs 6 feet in the air on a small pole, so that we couldn't get up and leave. I have no idea of crazy dreams are a sign either.

6 days to go and I'm tempted to use a FRER test the day I test with my doctor. I hate waiting all day to get the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment