Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So the countdown to my MRI begins

I got my MRI scheduled. It will be on June 8th. Not too much to report there, although the nurse asked me if I had issues with claustrophobia. I hadn't thought about it but then I remembered that the MRI is that scan with the tube you lie in. I wonder if I will just keep my eyes closed lol. Guess I will be googling what the experience is like.

So one of my cysters called my ovaries magical. It kind of made me chuckle inside. They are 'magical'. Of course I always considered them defective but they have done some awesome stuff in their lives. They have refused to drop eggs - yet dropped an epic 44 eggs in an IVF cycle. They once laid on top of each other when I had OHSS. And now they may be making a run for the border. Gotta love them!

1 comment: