Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My first BFP? I'm too scared to call it

Ugh so I'm 6dpt5dt ( I think I've finally figured out the nomenclature) and I saw a super faint vertical line. I tested on 5dpt5dt and was hesitant to believe that it was a BFP. The line was there but it was sooo faint. Even today, at 6dpt the line is faint - but it's definitely better than it was on the 5dpt. I'm totally terrified to call it a positive, because that would have to mean admitting that there was hope for this. There are still so many questions I have, is it ectopic, is it really a positive? what if the lines don't get darker etc. My beta is in 3 days so I can wait for that , but I'm going to keep testing. Tomorrow morning I'll try a digital test and we'll see.

1 - So far it's Clear Blue 5dpt5dt - maybe it was a positive - but I thought it may have been wishful thinking
2 - Clear Blue next morning, 6dpt, I'm pretty sure this was a positive ( had to post the image to get other opinions)
3 - EPT that evening, still 6dpt, I'm pretty sure this was a positive too ( line still faint)

I can't celebrate yet - but I feel like I may have made it a bit further than my last cycle.....

Sorry ladies - this is the ranting of a woman who Peed on a stick one too many times - and still want to keep peeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment