Thursday, April 25, 2013

Squatting towards TTC#2 and motherhood #2

 
So my random last post was really about this. It's time for me to start getting in shape. I've been doing some random running and rowing at the gym. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I was immediately intrigued. I miss my physical strength and muscle definition. Although this doesn't look easy - it's worth doing it. 

I started 2 days ago . I started on day one doing just 25 squats at a time. Yesterday I had to break it up quite a bit - but today - Wooohooo - I did 10 in the morning, and then 50 straight at lunch!

This is going to hurt like crazy - but the overall burning sensation in my thighs is absolute proof that this is doing something for me!

On another note - I got a reference for a fertility clinic out here. I'm excited to start getting my PCOS checked, weight down and finally onto IVF #2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment